Goldray's Silkscreened Ceramic Frit is an enamel ink that is applied to the glass and permanently fused to the surface at temperatures in excess of 1200°F. Multiple colors, effects and patterns can be created. When design detail and budget are important, this product is the most cost-effective, flexible and durable way of applying decoration to glass.
Goldray Glass creates and manufactures their screens in-house. This provides a savings of both time and money for our customers, as well as allowing us to keep reasonable lead times.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Cost effective, low maintenance solution to many design needs.
- Highly durable, abrasion resistant, and long lasting.
- Available in a myriad of colors and patterns.
- May be recycled at the end of its useful life.
- Available in laminated or monolithic form.