Goldray's Digital Ceramic Printing is a technology that applies ceramic ink directly onto glass in much the same way that an inkjet printer prints onto paper. This solution allows the designer to create multi-color or photographic images for either monolithic or laminated installations. Ceramic frit designs are fused on to the glass surface during the tempering process.
This versatile product can be applied to glass for a cost effective, low maintenance solution to many design needs. Goldray products manufactured with Digital Ceramic Printing are highly durable, abrasion-resistant, come in a wide range of colors and patterns, and are available in laminated or monolithic form.
Digital Ceramic Printing is recommended for architects and designers working on LEED certified projects. It is an environmentally conscious material and may be recycled at the end of its useful life.
Features & Benefits
- Goldray products produced with ceramic ink are highly durable, long lasting, and abrasion resistant.
- Ceramic Frit is available in a wide range of colors and patterns.
- Glass printed using ceramic ink may also be recycled at the end of its useful life and is available in laminated or monolithic form.
- Ceramic printed designs, often in combination with a high performance low-e glass, can also be used as a way of controlling the solar heat gain into a building.
- Ceramic printed glass can be combined with other processes such as backpainting or laminating for complete design flexibility.